Carl Weber’s “The Family Business” Season 4
Carl Weber’s the family business season 4 – The Family Business is a crime drama series that follows the Duncans, a seemingly upstanding family running an exotic New York City car dealership. However, the Duncans have a dangerous secret life: they are the leaders of a major crime syndicate.
Table of Contents
Season 4 of The Family Business picks up right where Season 3 left off, with the Duncans reeling from the death of L.C. Duncan. With L.C. gone, the family is in disarray, and they must find a way to come together to survive.
In addition to the family drama, Season 4 introduces several new characters, including Harris’s new girlfriend, Anya, and L.C.’s illegitimate son, Marcus. These new characters will shake things up for the Duncans, and they will have to find a way to deal with them if they want to stay alive.
Season 4 of The Family Business is full of action, suspense, and drama. It will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. If you are a fan of crime dramas, then you will want to check out Season 4 of The Family Business.
About characters in Carl Weber’s the family business season 4
Mentioned below are some of the main characters in Carl Weber’s The Family Business season 4:
- LC Duncan (Ernie Hudson): The patriarch of the Duncan family and the head of the Duncan crime family. He is a complex character who is both loving and ruthless.
- Charlotte “Chippy” Duncan (Valarie Pettiford): L.C.’s wife and the mother of their children. She is a strong, independent woman who is unafraid to speak her mind.
- Paris Duncan (Javicia Leslie): L.C. and Chippy’s eldest daughter. She is a successful businesswoman trying to find her place in the family business.
- Orlando Duncan (Darrin Dewitt Henson): L.C. and Chippy’s middle son. He is a former football player trying to find his way.
- Junior Duncan (Sean Ringgold): L.C. and Chippy’s youngest son. He is a hot-headed young man eager to prove himself to his father.
Some More About the characters
- London Duncan-Grant (Tami Roman): Paris’s best friend and business partner. She is a savvy businesswoman who is not afraid to take risks.
- Harris Grant (Miguel A. Núñez Jr.): London’s husband and a successful businessman. He is a level-headed man who is often the voice of reason in the Duncan family.
- Rio Duncan (Arrington Foster): L.C.’s illegitimate son. He is a dangerous young man determined to make a name for himself in the Duncan crime family.
- Nevada Duncan (Dylan Weber): L.C. and Chippy’s youngest daughter. She is a sweet and innocent young girl who is just starting to learn about the family business.
These are just a few of the many characters in Carl Weber’s The Family Business season 4. The show is full of complex and interesting characters trying to find their place. If you’re a crime dramas or family sagas fan, you’ll want to check out this show.
Summarise the theme of Carl Weber’s
Here is the theme of Carl Weber’s The Family Business Season 4:
The importance of family
The Duncans are a close-knit family who will do anything to protect each other. Even when they make mistakes, they always come back together.
The power of love
Love is a powerful force that can overwhelmed any obstacle. In Season 4, we see the Duncan’s’ love for each other help them through difficult times.
The importance of following your dreams
The Duncan are all chasing their dreams, even though it’s not always easy. They show us that it’s important to never give up on your dreams, no matter how hard things get.
The dangers of the drug trade
Season 4 shows the dark side of the drug trade. The Duncan’s get caught up in dangerous situations and learn that the drug trade is not worth the risk.
Things to look forward to in Season 4
The fallout from L.C.’s death
The introduction of new characters
Anya’s plan to take down the Duncans
Marcus’s quest for revenge
The Duncans fight to stay alive
Some Additional Details About Season 4
It premiered on BET on March 28, 2023.
It consists of 10 episodes.
The main cast members are Ernie Hudson, Vanessa Williams, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Darrin Dewitt Henson, Hosea Chanchez, and Tami Roman.
The show is based on Carl Weber’s book series of the same name.
I hope this introduction has given you a good overview of Carl Weber’s The Family Business Season 4. If you are a fan of crime dramas, then I highly recommend checking it out.
Additional Details About The Theme of Season 4
The Duncans are forced to deal with the fallout from their drug trafficking operation, which has put them in danger from the police and rival gangs.
Duncans family is tested when Junior’s girlfriend, Keisha, becomes addicted to drugs.
Henceforth, The Duncans learn that the drug trade is not as glamorous as they thought it would be and can have devastating consequences.
Despite their challenges, the Duncans ultimately emerge stronger as a family.
Overall, Season 4 of The Family Business is a story about family, love, dreams, and the dangers of the drug trade. It’s a powerful and moving season that will stay with you long after watching it.